One baby dragon please!

I can’t believe I haven’t seen these cuties from Aileendoll before!
They are little dragon kits, you get to build your own dragon! They are not made of resin though, but plastic. The price is also so much lower than their resin siblings :)

I got this little pink one:

I got purple eyes with it. Haven’t decided if it’s a girl or boy yet :)
I hope it travels fast, but post has slowed down because of the holidays and stuff, so it might not arrive for a while. It’s gonna be so much fun to put it together!

I still haven’t given my Lillycat Moon a face yet, but I did order some alpaca so I can make her a wig :)

I’m still figuring out if I love my minifee Eva or not. I’m not sure, it could be that I sort of hate her faceup. We’ll see, I love her full set so much though :D And I vastly prefer the renewal a-line to the fairyline body. So 90% of this doll is staying with me, but I might sell her face, and I am probably going to get rid of the fairyline body that Lexi is currently on.

That’s it for now!

More of Moon too

Some pictures of my little spirit

I just wanted to share some more pictures :) I really should break out my proper camera :P

Moon is also home!

I picked her up on Friday the 10th, and here is her box opening: (again sorry for bad photos, we have no daylight after I get home from work)

Banged up box, always makes me a little worried!

Box is protected by bubbles ^^ It still got banged up on one side though

Oh yes! My very first Lillycat box :D

So pretty :D

Love the little tips too :)

I see one adorable belly

This lil guy is keeping her tiny tiny eyes safe

They are actually pink, they appear more brown here

Carefully wrapped

And here she is! I am so in love with this girl, just wow

Tiny and delicate

Her size is just so exciting, unfortunately I don’t have a wig or clothes that fit her at the moment, and it doesn’t seem like it will be an easy task to get hold of anything either. So this little one will be a big project for me, which I’m fine with :)

I do have some plans with faceup, I want to go the same route as Andreja did with hers, a rainbow faceup. I’ve collected some reference photos of real makeup, but I’m going to keep looking and see what I come up with :)

Minifee Eva box opening

Here it is, finally! Sorry for bad photos, it’s so dark when I get home from work so I had to rely on artificial lighting.

Such a huge box!

I’m pretty sure that’s an entire newspaper :P

Full set box :D It’s so pretty

At the bottom, the doll box!

That dress is gorgeous! And the thing on the top there is my event gift, a free wig :)

I’m really happy I got a blonde wig with her. And look at those cute panties!

Antlers, love them!

Painting these are going to be hell! It’s so hard to see where the lacey parts begin and end!

On to the dolly box!

Hello there cutie!

Honestly her face feels sooo small! I kind of hate the shape of her eyebrows to be honest, but everything else is beautiful.

Another view :)

With fullset wig, kinda cute

Her white lashes simply fell out when I changed her eyes :S

I did a little swap and I gotta say I love this so much! Honestly, I’m not a fan of the fairyline body that Lexi usually has (Eva is on the Fairyline in this pic)

This was the worst fullset to actually get on a doll. It took me absolutely for ever. And, the corset gets messed up as soon as I put on the underskirt, because it’s too poofy. I also think the 14mm eyes looked big on her, so I tried these on my Cygne with some success:

Like I said, I hate Evas eyebrows, so she will most likely get a makeover in the future, but I really like her so far :) I think she looks much better in real life than what I am capable of capturing in photos for some reason. And yeah, at some point I am going to sell my Fairyline body, because I strongly prefer the a-line renewal.

Anyway, wish my new girl welcome :D